- Generated base vital signs data based on the “Novel coronavirus infection during the 2019–2020 epidemic” in Sichuan Province, China. Analyzed vitals signs data using deep learning in keras for suspected COVID patients
- Presented at BARDA Industry Day Lightning Talks by US Health Department
- creating a portable eye profiler using a modified VR setup. The goal was to prototype and demonstrate the possibility of using simple paper cutouts for advance medical screening.
- Won the $1500 cash prize at Zeiss Hacks in Bangalore
- Detected Parkinson disease by analyzing the spiral handwriting of patients.
- Explored several classification algorithms such as Logistic Regression, Random Forest, SVM etc. The best results were obtained using SVM.
Concussion Detection – Medhacks
- Detected concussion using an mobile application in OpenCV